I work with a synthesis of the Breath, modern anatomy, psychology & the time tested methods of Yoga.
This can be as a role of teacher guiding exploration of direct methods of inquiry. Or as a facilitator holding space for the focus and emergence of the individual or group.
Developing awareness, capacity and quality of breath is one of the keys to the physical, mental, emotional and social health. It is the same body, breath and nervous system we use to sense these intersecting areas of life.
The breath is an ever present guide, for you to listen deeper to and a resource, wether to forging resilience to stress or cultivating rest.
Conscious Connected Breathing is a process that uses the Breath to release held patterns in the myofasical web and nervous system made in reaction to our physical, mental, emotional or social environment.
The process I support you in, is a journey of integrating the past, developing the ability to focus in the present and consciously shape the future.
One to One Coaching sessions:
Either open ended or 12 sessions
We can work together in integrated way which meets you where you are at, and supports your unique journey.
- Increase awareness & capacity of the breath.
- Integrate the profound experiences of Conscious Connected Breathwork,
- Working together relationally, with open dialogue to cultivate wholeness.
- Inviting somatic explorations, parts work, images and dreams into our work.
- Release held patterns of adaptations & reaction held in the body.
- Working through trauma. With resourcing, titration and pendulation.
- Re-pattern your nervous system. Increasing your windows of tolerance.
- Use the breath to create flow & energy to support the body’s natural healing processes.
- Integrated Breath tools into life to: Rest, Refocus or Recharge.
- Develop movement and meditation practices to support your growth.
- Coaching to create balance ins your life, deepen acceptance & cultivate purpose.
Conscious Connected Breathing in community is a powerful experience. These are designed for exploration of themes & focuses:
- Ideas, group dynamics & creative process.
- Personal development, healing & empowerment.
- Exploration of altered states.